Llay British Legion

New, Changed and Cancelled Rallies.
Messages posted to let you know of last minute cancellations or changes to Group Rallies. Holiday Rallies and special events.

Moderators:rik, Admin, Martin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Llay British Legion

Postby Admin » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Important news regarding Llay British Legion

Plans have been submitted to develop a number of houses on the Car Park and surrounding area.

If they get passed then we will need to find an alternative venue for our AGM in October.

Watch this space.

Details below:

http://www.wrexham.com/news/plans-unvei ... 25392.html

daivernon

Re: Llay British Legion

Postby daivernon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi Everybody, I have seen a copy of the plans for the development of the Llay R.B.L., At the moment they are at the first draft stage. The developers have surrounded the club with 2 and 3 bedroom houses plus a convenience store at the front of the club and all the club have been left with is parking for 40 cars and I think the convenience store will also use this area for parking.
As the plans have yet to be submitted for planning permission I don't think it will have an adverse effect on the M.C.C. holding the A.G.M. there.
The firm that will be submitting the plans is Knight Frank of Manchester and at the moment are awaiting feedback and suggestions about the development and this can be done either by telephone to Emily Roberts on ( 07467 915810 ) or email to
( emily.roberts@knightfrank.com )
Personally I think the car park is too small for the needs of the club and I am about send an email to give them my views on the matter, Anyone else wanting to do the same would I'm sure be appreciated by the RBLClub plus it might delay matters and perhaps give the committee another 12 months to find a new venue.
DaiV.

Return to “Rally Notice Board”