Burnt wood Rugby Club

Anything you want to talk about

Moderators:rik, Admin, Martin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stevequality
Burnt wood Rugby Club

Postby Stevequality » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Pat and I would like to thank Rose for hosting this rally, we both had a great time in our own way. It was nice of you to come and knock for us on the Friday evening even though I was to tiered to go out on the first evening. We received a phone call on the Saturday which meant that we had to leave very early to get home to care for my 90 year old mother.
I am very great full to every one who hosts a rally or sits on a committee and who help to make our club as good as it is at present Pat and I do not have any spare time to help out at a rally what with doing a lot for local charities with cooking meals for the Swindon Homeless and once a month I cook for a pensioners lunch club.
Anyway thank you Rose for everything that you do even though you are unwell yourself.
Very Kind Regards
Pat and Steve

Stevequality

Re: Burnt wood Rugby Club

Postby Stevequality » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

I hope that we did not wake any one when we left the site at 5.50 this morning, we managed to get to my mother by 7.50 so good going although my mother had fallen over in the night so spent most of the day at the hospital with her, but all turned out fine. Thanks again Rose for Hosting the rally and maybe see you again some time.
Regards
Pat and Steve :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”