First time visitor badge

Anything you want to talk about

Moderators:rik, Admin, Martin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stevequality
First time visitor badge

Postby Stevequality » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:47 am

Hello to you all I have been to two rallies andeachtimethere have been no first time visitor badges, I like to collet these badges so I was wondering if anyone has one that I can buy from them I will pay up to £10 for it. Thank you

Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: First time visitor badge

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello Stevequality

If you tell us your postage details via the online form from the home page of our website I'll get one posted to you.

Admin.

Stevequality

Postby Stevequality » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Thank you so very much

Stevequality

Postby Stevequality » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you so very much Mr or Mrs Admin I will buy you a big drink if I ever see you at a rally, but only once you come up to me and tell me who you are, thanks again Kind Regards Steve

Return to “General Discussions”